Posted by A Wandering Rogue
In the middle of November of 2011, this guy named Dan posted to his website a lengthy message. I came to that party bout a week after it was published because I had never read Dan’s site before, but a friend had linked it on Facebook and the title intrigued me so much that I had to click through.
I ended up reposting the link on my Facebook page at least twice and privately messaging the link to several other people. It’s amazing. And what’s more amazing is the feedback he’s received and the follow up posts he’s written based on the original. So do yourself a favor and read “I’m Christian, Unless You’re Gay” and tell me what YOU thought of it.
Here’s Dan’s FIRST FOLLOW UP, which include response letters from readers…
Here’s Dan’s SECOND FOLLOW UP, with more letters from readers…
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)